The general objective of the WP2 is to investigate the strategic visions and RTD roadmap in ICT for “ageing well”, starting from the previous work already done in the AALIANCE project (Jan. 2008 – Mar. 2010), during which the AALIANCE AAL Roadmap and AALIANCE AAL Strategic Research Agenda were published.
Particularly, the objectives of WP2 are:
- to analyse the state of arts of AAL technologies with particular emphasis to changes of the last three years for comparison with AALIANCE;
- to organize and manage activities for gaining and collecting contents, opinions, ideas, penetration, and developments for the AAL technologies;
- to improve and update the current AALIANCE AAL Roadmap;
- to update the priorities for R&D and innovation activities included in the current AALIANCE AAL Strategic Research Agenda.
- D2.1 - First Stakeholder Workshop “Technologies for Ambient Assisted Living Solutions: AAL application domains”
- D2.2 - Second Stakeholder Workshop “Technologies for Ambient Assisted Living Solutions: Enabling Technologies”
- D2.3 - AALIANCE2 Roadmap
- D2.4 - 1st SRA Workshop
- D2.5 - Presentation of the AAL Strategic Research Agenda
- D2.6 - Consensus Building Workshop on Roadmap and SRA
- D2.7 - Update and final Version of Roadmap and SRA